I Quit My Job to Further Study

Hi guys! So after 3 years for not really active and was kinda dead from blogging, I am finally have the time to update about my life... (gituh, macam ada yang baca ja haha). Okay lah, rewind back to the times where I was an employee at Yuhaira Malaysia in 2017, it was one of the best job I had throughout my career. Haaa kenapa? Because the work environment, sporting and friendly coworkers and boss, basically everything about it makes me appreciate bekerja sana. I was just an assistant marketing, which mean I do marketing A LOT on Facebook and Instagram and also website. Alhamdulillah dapat peluang travel banyak tempat! Masa tu all local big brands tgh naik, that include Calaqisya, Minaz, ZaraAwliya, Furby and Sugar, banyak lagi lah. Masing-masing berebut siapa yang paling laris menjual design masing-masing. I still remember Yuhaira Malaysia yang perkenalkan pakaian syarie dekat Malaysia, lepas tu terus ramai ikut. lol.


Okay panjang sangat cerita, cut to the story, one day around bulan July or August macam tu (tak ingat), aku balik dari kerja and found out my mom was waiting for at the living room sambil pegang surat. She said I got accepted to UiTM Shah Alam for degree study which I actually dah tak fikir dah nak sambung belajar sbb tengah seronok bekerja and gaji pun for me alhamdulillah (I bet some of yall pernah rasa macam ni kan?). So she asked me to quit the job and continue study, amek degree ni sbb yelah, bila lagi? It would be the first time this family had a son ada degree. My siblings semua setakat SPM/diploma sebab dulu2 diploma pun dah memadai kan.. 


It took me quite long untuk fikir cuz I was still enjoy bekerja and had it all planned to be a success person and might have a car or a house by 25? Hmm cewah! But yeah, I finally decided to quit the job and sambung belajar and of course, do the best that I can to make my family proud especially my mom and my dad. So on 9th September I got into UiTM but under lepasan Diploma IPT lain so there was no MDS week for me. It was on Saturday, my parents hantar ke UiTM along with all my belongings because I might not going back home walaupun Shah Alam - Kuala Lumpur not that far because once I entered a student life, I would always keep myself busy as a student. Got into Kolej Delima which super cool sebab satu bilik dua orang! My roommate at the time was King (dia suh panggil camtu), same fac, lain course. Abah took this photo.


I remember the first day of class, I had to actually Google Maps the faculty and had to walk for like 300m or something, then got somewhat lost for not able to find classes. Then I met Shafiq, lelaki yang paling tinggi and besar at the class where we all gathered sebelum tau siapa course apa and such. Then I met him again dekat kolej and turn out bilik kiteorang sebelah2 jer, and that's where I met Harith (HARIIKKKKKK) hahaha.. Sarawakian boy. Apparently the three of us are in the same exact class and course. Our major is Multimedia (Computer Science). 


For someone like me yang used to be and hangout with those who are much older than me, I find it kinda weird and awkward a bit when mixing around with those about the same age or younger than me. Bukan apa, maksud aku perangai lain so for me untuk adjust with them was quite hard so I had to be like a kid because that's how students act? Ntah lah.. but I ended made myself macam bodoh hahaa. But everyone baik2 and all good. Few months I kept missing to be in the office, bangun awal pagi, mandi, g kerja, lunch with officemates, and I complain a lot at first with my roommate. We both complain a lot actually about how much we both rindu nak kerja haha.. sebab masing2 dah selesa kerja and all of sudden masuk belajar kan.. so yeah, adjusting myself as a student semula was hard. 

Tak pernah namakan kucing ni but this cat selalu datang bilik bila aku balik. Always sleep at my bed, keeping my accompany. My roommate jenis jarang ada bilik, lagipun rumah dia tak jauh so he always balik rumah. Literally like everyday mmg susah nak nampak dia, kecuali at lunch xde kelas, dia balik bilik untuk tido jap. Hhahaha.. So today I decided untuk panggil kucing ni Oyen since asal oren jer warna mesti Oyen kan? Hahhaa.. Thank you Oyen for whole first semester teman kt bilik, I feel less lonely. I made bunch of friends actually but deep down I feel lonely. I just put on this happy face whenever I go, because who cares anyways? Haaa tiber lah jadi sesi luah perasaan kat sini. So I kept myself super busy by joining all kinds of clubs, sports, and curriculum this past 3 years. I didn't wanna go home that often because I wanna my family that I am all good and fine here. 

Alhamdulillah 3 years of degree it almost came to an end... if you are reading this, I'm in my last semester and currently masih tengah mencari tempat intern. Due to covid19, it is super hard to place an internship. I have 5 days left before submitting internship form pada faculty. Hopefully, ada company terima aku ni... I tried everything I can, now berdoa jer lah yang terdaya. Ada pengalaman kerja bertahun pun tak gerenti boleh dapat apa lagi kalau result bagus. Boleh katakan ikut nasib masing2 lah... Wish me luck! 😘





No comments:

Post a Comment